Thanking God for His Provision in 2018-19!
From Tim Dinkelman, VP of Finance and Operations
2018-19 was a big year for capital improvements. Below is a list of projects completed this fiscal year. We are thankful for God’s provision through our generous community for the completion of these important projects that will benefit students and families for years to come.
- New north parking lot – Thanks to our generous paving partner as well as generous donors.
- New N-2 door – This was the completion of a series of new door installments in the Academic building. N-1 and N-3 were installed last year as a result of Coinucopia 2017.
- New heating/cooling coils in the Academic building – We have completed two sets, and have many more left to complete.
- New donated CHA van – We are grateful for this donation which helps our classes with small field trips, athletic events and the like.
- Water & Wellness Projects – Thanks to our community’s generous contribution to this year’s Coinucopia, our PE classes have enjoyed new fitness equipment, students have had access to water bottle filling stations and new automatic units in restrooms, and the water mains have been fully replaced as of June 5.
We thank all our generous donors and our God who provides and gives us the privilege of participating in His work here at CHA. Your investments have eternal dividends in the lives of students impacted here and beyond. Thank you!