High school students need guidance: parental, academic, and spiritual, as well as college and career guidance. Building relationships with students through understanding and appreciating each one’s spiritual gifts, interests, and academic strengths is key to successful planning.
As students navigate college and career planning, they are encouraged to grow in confidence in how God has uniquely designed them and may be leading them regarding their future.
Guidance counseling for our Upper School students includes the following:
- Interest and skill assessment
- Career exploration/planning for Juniors and Seniors
- College search insights for Sophomores and Juniors
- College Financial Aid
- PSAT Prep (Sophomore and Junior))
- AP testing (across all US grades)
- Personal counseling
- College Guidance Checklist
For further questions or specific concerns, please contact Mr. Stuart Davis in the Guidance Office.