High school students need guidance: parental, academic, and spiritual, as well as college and career guidance. Building relationships with students through understanding and appreciating each one’s spiritual gifts, interests, and academic strengths is key to successful planning.
As students navigate college and career planning, they are encouraged to grow in confidence in how God has uniquely designed them and may be leading them regarding their future.
Guidance counseling for our Upper School students includes the following:
- Career exploration/planning for Juniors
- College search insights for Juniors and Sophomores
- College Financial Aid
- ACT/SAT Prep (across all US grades)
- AP testing (across all US grades)
- Coordination of the NACCAP Christian College Fair, hosted at CHA campus
- College 101 Information Nights regarding college selection issues (for parents and students)
- Personal counseling
For further questions or specific concerns, please contact Mr. Stuart Davis in the Guidance Office.