Located in the suburbs of Chicago, Christian Heritage Academy is an outstanding choice for international students seeking an excellent, college-preparatory education taught from a biblical worldview in a Christ centered environment.
Christian Heritage Academy makes two to three spaces available for international students in each grade each year, predominantly in our Upper School (grades 9-12, US system, typically ages 14-18). While is it possible for students to attend at age 13 (8th grade in the US system), it is unusual.
F-1 Visa students are housed in private homes only with Christian Heritage Academy approved families (no exceptions). Enrollment is limited to the number of housing arrangements available, which varies from year to year. To ensure adequate time for the student visa process, students are encouraged to apply as early as November 1 for the next school year.
Christian Heritage Academy enrolls international students who:
- show adequate English language proficiency
- demonstrate financial capability
- are from a Christian family where at least one parent is a follower of Jesus Christ
- submit to expected student conduct guidelines
Tuition and Fees
- Tuition 2020-21 – $24,000 USD
- Room and Board – $1,000 USD per month (10 months)
Christian Heritage Academy is a non-denominational, evangelical Christian institution that integrates the Christian faith with outstanding academics. Our Christian teachers help nurture students’ faith through a curriculum which includes Bible courses, mentoring, and weekly chapels. This spiritually vibrant environment is one of our distinctions as a Christ-centered, academically excellent, life transforming school.
Our Admissions Team is here to assist. Please email: email@example.com or click on one of the buttons below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Christian Heritage Academy at a Glance
- Private Christian school in the north suburbs of Chicago, founded in 1984
- Small class sizes with 9:1 student-teacher ratio and high academic standards
- Regular, honors, and Advanced Placement level courses available; dual credit courses available with participating colleges
- Excellent standardized test scores
- Ranked #1 Christian high school in Illinois by Niche.com
- English language immersion
- CHA-approved, background-checked Christian host families
- Excellence in performing arts
- Competitive athletics
- 60% of upper school teachers have a Master’s or other advanced degree
- Strong college guidance support
- 100% college matriculation rate