Family Convocation & Picnic
Saturday, August 24
We are looking forward to the beginning of a new school year!
Let’s celebrate what God is doing and enjoy a great time of fellowship and worship together! All students, preschool-upper school, and their families are invited and warmly encouraged to attend!
4:00-5:30 PM – Family Picnic (rain or shine!)
- Hamburgers, hot dogs and fixings will be served in Student Center
- Food will be provided by CHA
- Please help us plan; RSVP below with your family’s headcount.
- Families may use the CHA playground and fields. Thanks for watching your children.
- Enjoy the outdoors as weather permits. If rain, we’ll be in the Student Center and Gym.
- Many hands make light work! Please sign up here to help with a quick clean-up at 5:30 PM.
5:00-5:45 PM – Classrooms open to visit
6:00-7:00 PM – Family Worship & Dedication of the School Year (Auditorium)
Parents, Students, Board, Administration, Faculty & Staff, together will join to commit this coming school year to our Lord. Please join us for this special start of the year.