Welcome to CHA Central!
With the beginning of the 2020-21 school year, we are introducing a new format for all-school communication. Located on its own page of the school website, CHA Central merges two of our former communication tools, the Parents’ Page email and Parent Central. (NOTE: It is now accessible at the very top right of the main CHA website in the thin gray menu bar.)
Let’s start with what you’ll find on CHA Central:
- Today’s News – everything you need to know to stay informed at CHA
- In the Spotlight – featured all school announcements and events
- Grade Level Briefings – important news relevant to grade levels
- Special Bulletins – news items categorized by departments and topics
- Resources that CHA parents and students frequently use
- Fast Track – links to the landing places you need
- Calendar with important dates for you to save
- Contact Information, when you need to get in touch
- …and more to come! New features, including Student Spotlights, will be added throughout the year to connect our community.
There are many benefits to this new format, the primary one being that CHA Central is an ongoing, up-to-date tool which will help in this season of rapidly changing information! Every Thursday morning you will receive a short email reminder to check CHA Central with a few short highlights of what you’ll find. No longer will you have to scroll back through emails to find information that may now have changed.
If you have questions, suggestions, or submissions, please contact Rachel Mohn, Manager of Marketing and Communications. We value your feedback, and we want this communication tool to serve you well as we continue developing it.
Bookmark CHA Central today!