Check Out Books from CHA Library during May, 2020
CHA would like to offer students the opportunity to check out library books during the last few weeks of this school year. Books may be checked out with a one-time request. If your student would like to check out books from the CHA library to be read and returned during the month of May, 2020, here is what to do:
- Visit the CHA Library Online Catalog,
- Click “Catalog” once on the page.
- Each student may select up to 5 books to check out.
- Email Mrs. Brewster with your student’s list of books (Title and author) by 9:00 AM, THURSDAY, MAY 8.
- Mrs. Brewster will put together book orders on a first come, first-serve basis.
Please observe the following guidelines:
- Books may be picked up on MONDAY & TUESDAY, May 11 and 12. Your bag of books will be placed between the doors at the front office with your name on it. You must pick up your books between 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM on these dates.
- All library books must be returned when all your textbooks are due.
- Parents will not be allowed to check out additional books during this time, UNLESS you are the parent of a preschooler, in which case their books will be checked out under your name.
- If your book is unavailable, we suggest you check out your local library website for ebook and audio book options.
Keep reading, CHA!