If you would like to meet with your students’ teachers (via Zoom), NOW is the time to make your spring conference appointments online through pickAtime.
Conferences will be held:
- Thursday, November 4 (No School), 12:00 PM-8:00 PM
- Friday, November 5 (No School), 7:45-3:45 PM
Online Sign-Up is open for all families from:
Friday, October 22 through Friday, October 29 (9 AM)
Important notes to remember:
- Any changes or sign-ups after October 29, 9:00 AM need to be arranged with the specific teacher via email.
- Please start and end promptly – As conferences are scheduled back to back, this will help teachers and other parents stay on schedule. If you need more time than is allotted for your conference, or a teacher is not listed, please feel free to contact the teacher directly to schedule another appointment at a later date.
- Preschool-Grade 5 – Conferences are 30 minutes in length.
- Grades 6-12 – Conferences are 15 minutes in length.
- Art, Music/Band, & PE – Conferences are 10 minutes in length.
- Learning Resource Staff – Conferences are 30 minutes in length.
- School Counselor, Social Worker, Guidance Counselor – Please contact directly by email to make your conference appointment(s) with these faculty members:
To Create a pickAtime Account:
Please go to pickAtime. Once your account is set-up, the pickAtime system should recall your account, your child’s teachers, their conference schedules, and any appointments you have already made.
1. Create an account using your email address and a password. Click “Login/Create Account”.
2. Fill in the required fields and click “OK” to register.
3. The screen will ask you for Student ID and Password.
- Student ID = Firstname Lastname (Use legal name as listed in Veracross, not nickname or preferred name, with a space in between the first and last name, and no punctuation). Example: Elizabeth Smith
- Student Password = Birthdate of student (MM/DD/YY). You must use slash marks when entering the date. Example: June 12, 2008 would be 06/12/08.
4. Click “Add” to continue. You have now created your account.
To Schedule Your Conferences:
1. After signing in, select the conference date on which you wish to schedule appointment(s). The schedule(s) of your child’s teacher(s) will appear. Each colored column represents a teacher’s available schedule. The legend shows you what color corresponds to which teacher.
2. If you have more than one child, enter his/her student ID and given password at this time to the slots on the right and click “Add” to enter the data in your account.
3. Each colored square represents an available meeting time. Click on a square to book a time of your choice.
4. You will be prompted to set the amount of time ahead of your conference appointment that you would like to receive a reminder email.
5. Click “Create Appointment” to schedule the appointment. The colored square will turn to black to indicate that the appointment has been set. (Clicking “Return” will return you to the previous screen without setting the appointment.) Note: Only one appointment per teacher is allowed.
6.Repeat until you have a time reserved with each teacher you would like to visit.
7. At any time, you can click on “Printable Schedule” at the top of the page to print a detailed listing of all appointments you have scheduled.
8. To view your complete schedule, click “Your Schedule” to the left of your name at the top of the screen. Next to each appointment, there will be links to cancel the appointment, change email reminder times, or modify your appointment times.
If you have questions, please contact Adina Pascotescu or call the CHA Main Office at 847-446-5252.