Families are invited to join our students, faculty, and staff for some wonderful Prayer Week opportunities in September 2021. It’s a privilege to seek the Lord together!
Saturday, Sept. 18, 9-10 AM
You are invited to the annual CHA Prayer Walk as we partner to surround the school and all that happens here with humble requests to God.
We will begin at 9 AM near the front doors. Moving from there in a spirit of prayer and unity we will walk around to the south doors, from there to the playground, and from there to the north building stopping in front of the north doors and ending at the front doors again. At each stop we will pray together in small groups using prayer prompts.
- The entire family is invited to attend – no child is too young to join.
- If your whole family cannot attend, please consider sending at least one representative.
- After the Prayer Walk, feel free to stay to have your vehicle(s) washed at the Student Council Car Wash (10:15 AM and 1:00 PM). Suggested donation for this service is $10/vehicle, and proceeds help to fund student events.
Monday through Friday, Sept. 20-24, anytime
We invite the entire CHA community to join in spirit with our faculty and students to humbly bring these requests to the Lord.
- Monday: That the Lord would grant us safety and health as we join together as a Christ centered learning community, as well as that we would be a blessing to those in our communities who are struggling with health issues and mental health challenges.
- Tuesday: That the Lord would bring a sense of revival to the souls of CHA, that students would turn to God with all their hearts and experience His goodness and grace.
- Wednesday: That the Lord would work the theme verse (Psalm 27:4) and the theme of seeking God truly and deeply into the souls of everyone involved with the life of CHA.
- Thursday: That the Lord would be gracious to work through our extracurriculars and sports to glorify God and to grow the students in maturity, team work, and servant leadership.
- Friday: That the leadership of the school would be filled with wisdom and the strength to guide the school to glorify God and to thrive as the school fulfills the mission that God has given it.
Wednesday, Sept. 22
See You at the Pole is an amazing opportunity for CHA students to unite with students all over the country in a national prayer movement that happens every year! Students meet by their school flag poles to pray for their school, the country, and for an awakening to the love of Christ in their communities. See CHA’s schedule below.
MS/US Students: The Senior Bible Class will be leading a prayer time for Upper and Middle School students before school at 7:40-8:00 AM. There will be teachers there to pray and to help supervise students. CHA’s See You At The Pole will take place outside in the circle drive directly in front of the main entrance of the school.
LS Students: Lower School classes are invited to take their students to pray outside near the flag at times that are convenient for their class schedules.