In Elementary School, Middle School, Parent Central, Preschool & Kindergarten, Upper School

Throughout the year, parents may need to a form. This is the place to look! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the CHA Office.

Before/After School Care
Extended Care Registration Form & Information (PreK-12) 

Classroom Forms
Course Change Request Form (MS & US)
Field Trip Guidelines
Field Trip Permission Form
Student Vacation Release Form (K-12) – for more than 3 days absence
Student Assignment Log (7-12) – for more than 3 days absence
Recorder Form for Music Class (Gr 4-6)

Health Services
Health Forms & Information

Interscholastic Athletics (6-12)
Athletic Forms & Information

Student Records
Release of Records Request for incoming student applicant
Release of Records Request for departing student
Official Transcript Request (9-12)

School Supplies
School Supply Lists

Upper School
Upper School Packet

Recent Posts

Start typing and press Enter to search