Senior Events at a Glance
Wednesday, April 12 – Cap and Gown Portraits
Friday, May 5 – Honors & Awards Chapel
Saturday, May 13 – Upper School Spring Formal
Monday, May 22 – Senior Outing
Tuesday, May 23 – Senior Celebration Dinner
Thursday, May 25 – Commencement Practice
Friday, May 26 – Commencement
(scroll down to view event details.)
Diploma Name Information and Cap & Gown Measurements
Please click the button below to enter the graduate’s gown measurements and submit the graduate’s name as you would like it to appear on the diploma.
Deadline: April 12
Wednesday, April 12, 9:00 AM- 1:00 PM
Notes: Students should remain in scheduled classes until they are called to the photo location on campus. Caps and gowns will be provided for photo purposes on this day. Students will receive their own cap and gown in advance of graduation week which is theirs to keep. (Be sure to hang up the gowns ahead of time and steam them to get the wrinkles out.)
Senior Share Chapel
Friday, April 28, 10:15 AM
Guests are welcome to attend. Please check in ahead of time at the main office.
Honors & Awards Chapel
Friday, May 5, 2:39 PM (9th period)
Guests welcome! Please check in at the front desk at 2:30 PM.
Upper School Spring Formal
Saturday, May 13
Dinner Cruise on the Odyssey Lake Michigan Chicago
Bus departs CHA at 4:30 PM and returns to CHA at 10:30 PM
Monday, May 22
A full day of food, fun, and photos!
All meals provided
- 8:20 AM – Seniors meet in Mrs. Kohl’s room for prayer
- 8:35 AM – CHA send-off with bubbles, cheers, and prayers (Seniors will depart through the N-3 door; parents are welcome to stand outside to take photos)
- 8:40 AM – Depart from CHA
- 9:30-10:00 PM – Return to CHA
Senior Celebration Dinner
Tuesday, May 23 (6:00-9:00 PM)
Michigan Shores Club
911 Michigan Avenue, Wilmette
- Valet parking provided
- Doors open at 6:00 PM, dinner served at 6:30 PM
- Caps and gowns will be distributed at the end of the evening
Thursday, May 25, 1:00-2:30 PM
Note: School will dismiss at 11:40 AM. Students should plan to bring their lunch to eat on campus and be ready to practice at 12:45 PM. Student pick-up will be at the South door at 2:30 PM.
Friday, May 26, 7:00 PM
- Students should arrive in their regalia by 6:00 PM for their class photo in the Auditorium
- Doors will open for seating at 6:30 PM
- Guests are welcome and tickets/registration are not required
- Reception to follow in the Student Center
Questions? Contact Tawnya Patterson.
Please bookmark this page as it will be updated with current information as necessary.