This student application form is for current CHA families who wish apply for enrollment in Kindergarten through Grade 12 for a sibling of their current student(s). For your application to be considered complete, our Admissions office must also receive the following for this applicant:
- A non-refundable application fee of $130 per student
- Copies of the last three years of report cards
- Standardized test scores
- Diagnostic test or formal evaluation results (if applicable).
- Original birth certificate
- Pastor Reference Form (needed only if your family has changed churches since your previous application)
- Middle and Upper School students only:
- Student Response Form (available from the Admissions office)
- Parent/Student Expectation Form (available from the Admissions office)
F-1 Visa Students: Application fee is $300. Application by parent and guardian is needed along with personal interview of guardian and student. English writing sample by student is also required. All admission steps must be complete and student must be accepted before school can issue an F-1 Visa.