LOCATION: HoneyRock Center for Leadership Development (Three Lakes, WI)
PARTICIPANTS: All students in Grade 9
DATES: November 13-16, 2023
(Students will be on campus at CHA Nov. 17 to put into practice what they learned)
CHA’s leadership empowerment experience is an opportunity for our 9th grade students to learn a biblical view of leadership, to explore how God has made and gifted them personally, and to see themselves as leaders as they bond with the rest of the freshman class at HoneyRock Camp.
At HoneyRock, students learn experientially about leadership lessons from graduate students in Wheaton College’s Masters Degree in Leadership program. Through the week, the students will face challenges and work together to grow through them as leaders.
This experience is for ALL of the freshmen, not just for those who enjoy being up front, or who want to be leaders. All students will see that they have unique gifts and opportunities to serve others as leaders in different ways and at different times in their lives.
The $350 required fee will be charged to student’s FACTS accounts in three equal installments on August 1, September 1, and October 1. Scholarships are available on a case-by-case basis. Recipients may be requested to serve on several fundraisers leading up to the trip.
Trip chaperones will consist of CHA faculty and staff members.
Questions? Contact Mr. Brennan Bowman, Student Discipleship Coordinator.
- ______: Registration Opens
- ????? May 2: Parent Info Meeting (On Zoom) Zoom Link
- ????? May 8 and 15: Support Letter Writing Party and Fundraiser Planning at lunch in the Loft; snacks and some supplies included; sign up HERE.
- ????? September 1: Sign up deadline and $100 deposit due (this non-refundable deposit goes to the cost of the trip)
- ????? September 12, October 17, November 4: Team Meetings (locations and times TBD)
- ????? October 24: Full remaining cost due
- November 12-17: GO! to Kansas City
This price includes:
- Ministry costs
- Local transportation costs
- … any lunches? or brought from home all 5 days?