Visit Christian Heritage Academy!
On any school day of your choosing, or on a scheduled Tour Day, you are invited to visit and discover the value of an academically excellent, Christ-centered education at Christian Heritage Academy. See for yourself why CHA is such a special place. Here are just a few fast facts:
- Ranked #1 Christian high school in Illinois (Niche), 2018, 2019, 2020
- Highest-ranking Christian private K-12 school in Illinois (Niche), 2018, 2019, 2020
- Award-winning, comprehensive liberal arts education, with focus on biblical integration, critical thinking, communication proficiency in all subjects
- 100% Christian role model faculty, mentors and supportive community
- Small class size: average 15 students
- Student/faculty ratio: 9:1
- Half-day and full-day Preschool available
- College Dual Credit, AP, and Honors courses for Upper School
- 2018 ACT score above national and regional average: 27.1
- 2018 SAT score above national and regional average: 1331
- 2018 matriculation to four-year colleges: 100%
- Faculty/administration holding a Master’s degree or higher: 53%
- Generous financial aid and assistance available
Sign up for a tour below or contact us to schedule an individual tour: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us and discover how Christian Heritage Academy can benefit your child. Here’s what to expect when you come:
Welcome & Overview – We’ll begin in our Library for coffee and light refreshments. You’ll meet CHA parents, students and our administrators, and hear about CHA’s outstanding academic program, highly qualified teachers and Christ-centered education.
Campus Tour – You’ll be guided through a tour of our spacious campus, including our 40+ classrooms, gymnasium (with full-sized basketball court), professionally equipped 850-seat theater, spacious lunchroom, and our fine arts wing. During the school year, daytime tours include observation of classrooms in session.
Mornings, 8:30-11:30 AM
Friday, September 27, 2019
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Friday, December 6, 2019
Friday, January 17, 2020
Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Friday, April 3, 2020
Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Friday, May 15, 2020
EVENING TOURS (no classes in session)
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Can’t find a time that works for you?
You are always welcome to schedule an individual visit. Email to set a date: email@example.com.
Upper School Shadow Days
Students in Grades 8-11 are invited to shadow an Upper School student for a day. Attend classes and Chapel with your host student, and experience first-hand why CHA is such a special school.
Fri. October 11, 2019, 8:30 AM-3:30 PM
If these dates don’t work for you and you need to schedule an individual Upper School Shadow Day, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Contact our Admissions Office today!
To talk with one of our Admissions staff, just give us a call at 847 446-5252. We’d love to hear from you. You can also click the “Place an Inquiry” button below to schedule a personal tour or request additional information.
Tessie Chung, Director of Admissions