Visit Christian Heritage Academy!
On any business day of your choosing, or on a scheduled Tour Day, you are invited to visit and discover the value of an academically excellent, Christ-centered education at Christian Heritage Academy. See for yourself why CHA is such a special place. Here are just a few fast facts:
- Ranked #1 Christian high school in Illinois (Niche)
- Highest-ranking Christian private K-12 school in Illinois (Niche)
- Award-winning, comprehensive liberal arts education, with focus on biblical integration, critical thinking, communication proficiency in all subjects
- 100% Christian role model faculty, mentors and supportive community
- Small class size: average 15 students
- Student/faculty ratio: 9:1
- Half-day and full-day Preschool available
- College Dual Credit, AP, and Honors courses for Upper School
- 2018 ACT score above national and regional average: 27.1
- 2018 SAT score above national and regional average: 1331
- 2018 matriculation to four-year colleges: 100%
- Faculty/administration holding a Master’s degree or higher: 53%
- Generous financial aid and assistance available
To take the next step, sign up for a tour below or contact us to schedule an individual tour: email@example.com.
Welcome & Overview – We’ll begin by meeting in our Library for coffee and light refreshments. You’ll meet CHA parents, students and our administrators, and hear about CHA’s outstanding academic program, highly qualified teachers and Christ-centered education.
Campus Tour – You’ll be guided through a tour of our spacious campus, including our 40+ classrooms, gymnasium (with full-sized basketball court), professionally equipped 850-seat theater, spacious lunchroom and fine arts wing. Daytime tours include observation of classrooms in session.
TOUR DAY (Classes in session) – 8:30-11:30 AM
Fri. May 17, 2019
Tues. June 18, 9:00-11:00 AM
Can’t find a time that works for you? You are always welcome to schedule an individual visit: firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPPER SCHOOL SHADOW DAYS
Students in Grades 8-11 are invited to shadow an Upper School student, attend classes and Chapel with him or her, and see first-hand why CHA is such a special school. To schedule an individual shadow day of our Upper School, please email: email@example.com.
Questions? Contact our Admissions Office today!
To talk with one of our Admissions staff, just give us a call (847 446-5252). We’d love to hear from you. You can also click the “Place an Inquiry” button below to schedule a personal tour or request additional information.
Cynthia Strull, Director of Admissions
Tessie Chung, Admissions Assistant