Visit Christian Heritage Academy!
On any business day of your choosing, or on a scheduled Tour Day, you are invited to visit and discover the value of an academically excellent, Christ-centered education at Christian Heritage Academy. See for yourself why CHA is such a special place. Here are just a few fast facts:
- Ranked #1 Christian high school in Illinois (Niche)
- Highest-ranking Christian private K-12 school in Illinois (Niche)
- Award-winning, comprehensive liberal arts education, with focus on biblical integration, critical thinking, communication proficiency in all subjects
- 100% Christian role model faculty, mentors and supportive community
- Small class size: average 15 students
- Student/faculty ratio: 9:1
- Half-day and full-day Preschool available
- College Dual Credit, AP, and Honors courses for Upper School
- 2018 ACT score above national and regional average: 27.1
- 2018 SAT score above national and regional average: 1331
- 2018 matriculation to four-year colleges: 100%
- Faculty/administration holding a Master’s degree or higher: 53%
- Generous financial aid and assistance available
To take the next step, sign up for a tour below or contact us to schedule an individual tour: email@example.com.
Join us and discover how Christian Heritage Academy can benefit your child. Here’s what to expect when you come:
- Welcome & Overview – We’ll begin in our Library for coffee and light refreshments. You’ll meet CHA parents, students and our administrators, and hear about CHA’s outstanding academic program, highly qualified teachers and Christ-centered education.
- Campus Tour – You’ll be guided through a tour of our spacious campus, including our 40+ classrooms, gymnasium (with full-sized basketball court), professionally equipped 850-seat theater, spacious lunchroom, and our fine arts wing. During the school year, daytime tours include observation of classrooms in session.
Tues. June 18, 9:00-11:00 AM
Can’t find a time that works for you?
You are always welcome to schedule an individual visit. Email to set a date: firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPPER SCHOOL SHADOW DAYS
(available during the school year only)
Students in Grades 8-11 are invited to shadow an Upper School student for a day. Attend classes and Chapel with your host student, and experience first-hand why CHA is such a special school. At least two Shadow Days are scheduled during the school year, 2019-2010 dates to be announced. To schedule an individual Upper School Shadow Day, please email: email@example.com.
Questions? Contact our Admissions Office today!
To talk with one of our Admissions staff, just give us a call (847 446-5252). We’d love to hear from you. You can also click the “Place an Inquiry” button below to schedule a personal tour or request additional information.
Cynthia Strull, Director of Admissions
Tessie Chung, Admissions Assistant