Yes! CHA is opening August 17 with in-person classroom education.
Join us! We are still accepting applications although space is limited.
We are here to answer your questions!
Speak with someone from our Admissions team: call 847-446-5252, or email email@example.com.
Register for an in-person tour.
Come see our campus and learn about the impact of an academically-excellent, Christ-centered education.
Discover all that Christian Heritage Academy has to offer!
"Can't Wait to 'Meet-CHA' " Virtual Open House
Join us and other prospective parents for an inspiring online get-together with our Admissions Director, Tessie Chung, along with members of our Administration and Faculty. You’ll learn about CHA’s outstanding academic program, highly qualified teachers, and Christ-centered educational program, as well as extra-curricular offerings. There will also be an opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have. Plan to “Meet-CHA, and register for a Virtual Open House:
Director of Admissions
- Ranked #1 Christian high school in Illinois (Niche), 2018, 2019, 2020
- Highest-ranking Christian private K-12 school in Illinois (Niche), 2018, 2019, 2020
- Award-winning, comprehensive liberal arts education, with focus on biblical integration, critical thinking, communication proficiency in all subjects
- 100% Christian role model faculty, mentors and supportive community
- Small class size: average 15 students
- Student/faculty ratio: 9:1
- Half-day and full-day Preschool available
- College Dual Credit, AP, and Honors courses for Upper School
- 2018 ACT score above national and regional average: 27.1
- 2018 SAT score above national and regional average: 1331
- 2018 matriculation to four-year colleges: 100%
- Faculty/administration holding a Master’s degree or higher: 53%
- Generous financial aid and assistance available
Tour Days have been canceled through May 2020, however we welcome your questions. You can even take a Virtual Tour! Please contact the Admissions office to schedule.
Join us and discover how Christian Heritage Academy can benefit your child. Here’s what to expect when you come:
Welcome & Overview – We’ll begin in our Library for coffee and light refreshments. You’ll meet CHA parents, students and our administrators, and hear about CHA’s outstanding academic program, highly qualified teachers and Christ-centered education.
Campus Tour – You’ll be guided through a tour of our spacious campus, including our 40+ classrooms, gymnasium (with full-sized basketball court), professionally equipped 850-seat theater, spacious lunchroom, and our fine arts wing. During the school year, daytime tours include observation of classrooms in session.
Mornings, 8:30-11:30 AM
Friday, September 27, 2019
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Friday, December 6, 2019
Friday, January 17, 2020
Wednesday, February 12, 2020
*Friday, April 3, 2020
* Wednesday, April 29, 2020
* Friday, May 15, 2020
EVENING TOURS (no classes in session)
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Tuesday, March 17, 2020
* Tuesday, April 28, 2020 (Tentative – may be re-scheduled due to Covid-19)
* Due to changing circumstances during the COVID19 outbreak, these Tour dates are tentatively scheduled to take place. Please email the Admissions office for updates.
Upper School Shadow Days
Students in Grades 8-11 are invited to shadow an Upper School student for a day. Attend classes and Chapel with your host student, and experience first-hand why CHA is such a special school.
Fri. October 11, 2019, 8:30 AM-3:30 PM
If these dates don’t work for you and you need to schedule an individual Upper School Shadow Day, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.