At Christian Heritage Academy, our mission is to equip our students to become lifetime followers of Christ. To that end, our goal is more than college preparation — it is to develop the next generation of leaders who honor the Lord and impact God’s kingdom through excellence in character, scholarship, service and leadership. For the majority of our students, a college education is an important step in achieving this goal, and we are here to provide guidance through each step of the college planning and application process.
Building relationships with students to understand and appreciate each one’s spiritual gifts, interests, and academic strengths is key to successful planning. As our students navigate college and career planning with support from counselors and parents, they will grow in confidence in how God has uniquely designed them and may be leading them regarding their future.
Guidance counseling for our Upper School students includes the following:
- Interest and skill assessment
- Career exploration/planning for Juniors and Seniors
- College search insights for Sophomores and Juniors
- College Financial Aid
- PSAT Prep (Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors)
- AP testing (across all US grades)
- College fair and visits from college representatives
- College Guidance class (Juniors)
- Personal counseling
Above are a sampling of the colleges to which our graduates have gained admission, from our first Upper School graduation year 2013 through 2019.