Begin Your Application
Now that you’ve visited Christian Heritage Academy, whether virtually, in person, or both, it’s time to complete the application! Please note:
- Only one application per household is required (as you complete the form you will find the option to add additional students of different grade levels).
- Be sure to finalize your application by submitting your application fee (instructions will be given at the end of the application form).
- Grade-level assessment/placement tests may be required (the Admissions office will let you know).
- If you are applying for a preschool student, we’ll need to know which class option you are requesting (refer to our Tuition and Financial Aid page / Tuition PK-12, which includes a listing of program offerings).
- Financial aid applications and information may be obtained on our Tuition and Financial Aid page.
- If you are interested in our Homeschool Partnership Program for your Grade 6-12 student, follow the same application process with the supporting documents as outlined below. The online application will have a place for you to indicate your request for the Homeschool Partnership.
Select Your Application:
Questions about the application process? Please contact the Admissions Office.
Supporting Documents Needed
Please send your application fee and supporting documents to Christian Heritage Academy as soon as possible after submitting your application. On average, the application process can take about two weeks, so don’t delay! We look forward to reviewing your application.
Christian Heritage Academy – Admissions Office
315 Waukegan Rd, Northfield, IL 60093