What can you expect from the Middle School experience at Christian Heritage Academy?
Parents/guardians of all incoming (current and prospective) Middle Schoolers for the 2023-24 school year are invited to join us on Wednesday, April 12, from 7:00-8:30 PM for an evening of information and fellowship. You’ll hear from some of our administrators and middle school faculty about:
- New and developing co-curricular programs (including athletics, the arts, and mentoring)
- Block scheduling (how it will work and sample student schedules)
- The service learning experience for middle schoolers
- Curriculum overview and homework expectations
- Parenting through the middle school years from a social/emotional development perspective
- …and more!
Registration is free, but please let us know you’re coming by using the button below.
While this event is not designed for students, we do invite and encourage prospective Middle School students to register for the next Shadow Day on Friday, April 14, from 8:15-3:15 PM. Students will attend classes with a host student, meet teachers, and make new friends!
Questions? Contact Admissions.