Seniors, their parents, and CHA Upper School faculty are invited to come together to celebrate what God has done in the lives of our graduates!
Renaissance Chicago North Shore Hotel
933 Skokie Boulevard
Northbrook, IL 60062
Tuesday, May 25, 2021
Doors Open – 6:00 PM
Dinner & Program – 6:30 PM
Items to Note:
- This event will be “dressy” attire (ties, dress slacks for men; modest dresses or skirts/tops for women; no jeans or gym shoes).
- For COVID safety, masks must be worn at the event except when seated at your table.
- Register below by May 12.
- Roasted Pork Loin (sliced pork loin, caramelized apples, sweet onions, and natural juices)
- Chicken Reggiano (chicken with diced tomatoes, asparagus tips, Asiago cheese, Reggiano soft polenta, and garlic white wine glaze)
- Grilled Salmon (marinated salmon topped with julienne fennel, capers, and chervil cream)
- Vegetarian option (orzo with mushrooms, baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, and lemon parsley creamy sauce)
- Chocolate Decadence Cake (rich flourless chocolate cake, fresh fruit mint compote; contains almond flour)
- Fresh Fruit Tart (sweet buttery crust, chocolate chip pastry cream, fresh fruit, chocolate cigar)
- Rustic Apple Galette (buttery flaky puff pastry, fresh baked apples)