May 18, 2023 — Christian Heritage Academy has rolled out a new online database, Magnus Health, for all student medical information. Parents can now access Magnus through their Veracross parent portal.
In addition to the continuous access to your child’s health record that this database will allow, parents will be able to more efficiently upload data, review and respond to submitted information, easily stay on top of requirements and deadlines, and have access to your student’s nurse visits. Parents also have the option to download a mobile app, if desired.
All parents will need to do the following:
- Log into your Veracross parent portal.
- Click on the Magnus Health button (similar to the image above).
- Complete a one-time questionnaire with vital health information for each of your children at CHA.
- Make note of the necessary health forms required for the upcoming school year (this will vary by student and grade).
- Once you’ve made necessary appointments and gathered the required forms for each student, go back to Magnus Health in your parent portal to electronically submit the information.
The required forms will then be automatically uploaded to your student’s account. All completed forms for the 2023-24 school year are due by September 5, 2023.
Should you have difficulty navigating the Magnus system, entering data online, or downloading the hard copy cover sheets and forms, or if you have any other questions, please contact customer support at Magnus Health by clicking the “Need Help?” button in the top of your Magnus Health account or by calling the support team at (919) 502-7689.
For a general overview of CHA’s student health requirements, visit our Health Services webpage.