Today's News and Announcements
God’s word is full of promises that when His people seek Him with all their hearts, He will hear and respond! Each day during our Fall Prayer Emphasis, we encourage our community to pray for CHA in unity and faith (watch for text message reminders).
Additionally, special events during the Fall Prayer Emphasis include the Prayer Walk on September 19, 9-11 AM, and See You at the Pole on September 23 (more details to come).
There are also many ongoing opportunities for you to be involved in prayer at CHA. Please read about these opportunities and plan to join us!
* denotes recent update
US Sports Camps:
- Girls’ Volleyball (Mondays & Wednesdays, 9/9-10/7, 3:35-5:00 AT CHA)
- Boys’ Baseball (Sept. 8, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28; Oct. 1, 4, 8)
- Girls’ Basketball (October 13-16, 19-23, and 26-30)
MS/LS Sports Update: CHA is offering sports camps for grades 1-4 and 5-8 from August 24-October 9. All camps will run from 3:30-4:45 PM.
- Grades 1-4, Co-Ed Soccer, Wednesdays
- Grades 5-8, Boys’ Soccer, Mondays and Thursdays
- Grades 5-8, Girls’ Volleyball, Tuesdays and Fridays
- Find complete athletics information for grades 6-12 on our Athletics Department page.
As head lice checks were NOT done in conjunction with school photos this year (due to the pandemic), we are encouraging you to check your students at home. This document will give you instructions. Thank you!
CHA anticipates enrolling a small number of students from foreign countries in the Upper School in 2021-22. To provide the best possible chance for academic and community success for these young people, our desire is to house these students with current or former CHA families. We would like to identify such host families well in advance of any decision to enroll these students. If you are interested in learning more, please contact the Admissions Office. Families will be compensated for providing food and housing for these students.
- KIDDOS Order Cancellations: If your child will need to quarantine or will be absent for any reason and you would like to cancel lunches you have ordered, you must log into your KIDDOS account to cancel lunches for any dates still available to cancel. If the ordering/cancellation window has closed for the dates you wish to cancel, regardless of reason, the lunches will be delivered to school and you can make arrangements with school to pick up the lunches during the lunch period. If the lunch is not picked up by the end of the lunch period each day, the lunch will be gifted to staff or discarded.
- KIDDOS Account Updates Required: If you are using an account from last school year, please log into your KIDDOS account today and click My Account to update your student’s GRADE and CLASSROOM if you haven’t done so already.
- More Lunch information can be found on the Lunch Options page.
Mrs. Lehmann could use about 15 more soccer balls for Middle School physical education classes. If you have one to donate, please have your student drop it off to her classroom or make other arrangements with her at email@example.com. Thank you!
There is a new way that you and your family can serve together at CHA!
While the classrooms are cleaned and disinfected daily, we are seeking to add an extra deep cleaning every other week as we move into fall. To do this, it would take 8 volunteers approximately 2 hours on a Saturday morning to deep clean all the classrooms.
This can be done by individuals or even as a family (ages 5th grade and up). Supplies will be provided.
Please consider signing up for a Saturday this fall by clicking this SignUpGenius link.
Thank you for serving CHA! We appreciate all our wonderful families.
To receive a CHA 2020-21 yearbook this year, you must “Opt In” directly through JostensYearbooks.com. Order before October 2nd for the discounted price of $36 (after that the price will go up to $40). Yearbooks will be delivered in Fall 2021 with the entire 2020-21 year included. Don’t miss out on having a beautiful reminder of all the memories of this school year!
See Footer Below
CHA Office Hours:
M-F, 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Full directory information is best accessed through your Veracross portal. The button below will take you to our faculty and staff listings on the website.